Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Friday 15 March 2013

BRUVERS FROM DOWN UNDER

 My friend in Oz has just started rippin his Yam' TW apart . I'm diggin that tank.
 Its been a hectic week for me. some scumbag stole my chainsaw, tryed to steel our strimmer then set fire to the small shed all our garden tools were in, Fucker needs a finger cutting off.
At the time i was workin about 2 hours away so that was a major PAIN in the ARSE.
But to today i read that Ducatis charge at 15.5 volts which seems fucking high to me, but that is what the manual says (read earlier posts )... So that saves me a job. 
And my new boots arived today.
So here is a picture of Basil, because nothing makes me happier that a stupid dog .

No comments: