Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 5 February 2017

With the music rouring and the bartender pouring I'm trying to get my wobbely legs to stand.

Well . This weekend I finally got around to finishing one of my foot pegs. I had a slight detour when I went to the pub and got pissed watching the rugby ( hello Mart). 
But I made all the little fiddely gubbins that make the brake pedal pull the lever, that pulls another lever, with the aid of a cable , that pulls another lever , that pushes the masterf cylinder that applies the brake. 


I recon it all worked out bloody lovely. 


No comments: