Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 15 November 2015

Ice is forming on the tips of my wings. Unheaded warnings, I thought I'd thought of everything.

My sister , hello Emma, is living in Melbourne . She has got herself a CBR and has just passed her test. She has seen the light , much to my mothers disgust . 

This weekend she visited a Classic Italian bike doo.

Four  things I like about this pick above, 
1 the supper rare , red Ducati  
2 &3 both of the Laverdas in the background 
4 I love the cardboard under every bike to catch the oil. 
If that was a jap bike meeting there would be no need for Cardboard , under the bikes. But if a lot of the bikers I know were there, then it would be them that would have to stand on cardboard, greasy Feckers. 


Finally lets have some CHOPPERS. 






1 comment:

benchdonkees said...

Congrats to your Sis Rob, bet it's an amazing country for riding!
Led my sister astray recently, had her first ever bike ride. Rode my c70 round a field, which is how a lot of us got started!!