Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheep

A while back I passed a load of Dutch bikers (this lot abouve) on the road. They had broken down as one of em ( with the newest and biggest bike ) had a puncture . 
So after a quick chat a went home and got my van , loaded up the bike and we spent a happy hour driving around looking for a place open to do his puncture. 
Eventually we sorted it. 
There have been so many times that I have needed help on the road that I was more than happy to do this for them. 

I just got back from Frogland and there was a big box with all this stuff in that Hans , the Dutchman had sent me. 
Bloody top bloke Hans I hope to drink a beer with you in the future. 


No comments: