Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 19 July 2015

Blast from the past.

I don't know weather you have been with my blog for so long or have the memory not distroyed by drink an drugs but 2 years ago I built a frame for a friends lad. 
Well this is the result . 
I can't claim any kudos for design . Dowie gave me the photos and dims of something that he had seen and I did what I could to make it. 

I haven't actually heard that this bike was built from him. ( a friend took the picks) maybe he had to dick around with it after . I know the engine mounts were a bit thin, so I'm assuming he had to redo them. 
I'm glad to see it finished though and there are some lovely details that he had put on it. 





No comments: