Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 15 February 2015

More fuckin around with the Trumpet Tracker

Ive been beavering away at the Trumpet-Tracker frame. 
Fuck me it's hard work. 
I had problems bending the tubes for the frame so I went and hung around with Vonzeti ( they make tanks seats and seat units for cafe racers . They are brilliant folk and make ace stuff so google them then buy stuff. ) 


Bert ,chief Vonzeti and Neek I hope that's spelt right ( it's Dutch I think) did all the bending whilst I stood with my hands in my pockets feeling like a spare part. 
Any way all tubes bent and sorted. 
So last night , insted of getting pissed I welded on the seat support then spent a Lot of today threading cutting and drilling and welding the bottom support that doubles as a oil drain bolt and filter for the oil in frame. ( don't wory it will be tucked out of harms way) . 
Way more work than I originally thought , as it always is. 

Also got some 3134 fast cams for the motor. 




No comments: