Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Saturday 31 January 2015

More Jiggy Jiggy

Preety much finnished the swing arm , I'm just gunna check it works befor final welding 

I bent ( what I meen is somebody bent it for me) the first part of my frame. 
The orriginal 2" 1.6 wall tube just creased . Luckily the fella in the workshop had some 1 3/4 stainless so he bent that . 
Looks like I'm gunna have a shiny spine on the frame. 
Then I finnished making my frame jig. 
Brad gave me a scare by telling me he was getting on really well with his build . 
So I quickly pissed around with the headstock so I can get my shit on. 

Brads bike. Getting there. 





1 comment:

Brad said...

Looking good! Doing the whole frame in stainless? Will be very cool when it's together.