Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Saturday 29 November 2014

Making omelets

That's it I've broke some eggs. Nows the time to start making an omelet ...
Bloody frame is so heavy 34 kg 
But now I've just chopped off 9kg I feel a little better.
The tubes for the seat / shock supports are nearly 6mm thick . 
Shockin. 
Next job is to post it to my good friends RockSolid Motorcycles in Portugal . 
They produce lovely work and seen as I have a Triumph frame to build and I'm flat out buisy , I'll happily pay them to so the work. 


No comments: