Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Friday 25 April 2014

On this Sunday

Right...
I've cut my hair an had a shave an a shower ( cuttin down weight ) an spent an hour trying to fit my bike, tools , leathers, fuel, crash hat, and winners podiums into a car. All this with a can of beer in my hand. 
I think I might be ready for a race?
Tomorow I'm gunna drop my lad to work , daughter to a mates, then me an Mrs oily are gunna drive up to lieceister .
See you there. 

Keep stretchin Brad. You'll need that leg for kickin my ass.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Whooooo-hooo! DirtTrackin' is go!

Brad said...

Im proper excited, might go to sleep early so its tomorrow sooner!