Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Progress on C'Bass's Beemer

Words byC'Bass 
Coz it's sunny I treated myself to a bit of outside muckybouty.  I even did some crap sprayin which I'm gonna have to sort out, but  best thing is that I've finally got the pipes set up and they look pretty cool tucked under the back of my gearbox. Just a bit of weldy weldy and they'll be sorted.
I keep thinkin I'm nearly done but it's the little bits which take the longest and I've now got a bucket full o those motherfuckers.....



No comments: