Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Thursday 2 January 2014

FLAT-TRACK BLUES

I've been messing with the flat-track bike. It's too wet and there is now where I can ride it. It's been driving me mental. 
So I spent some time sorting little things on it.



First up was that I made a little crash protector for the crank case , as I'm always falling off. 
Then I cut down the silencer , this may have robbed a few horses but the bloody thing was just too long.
Just befor I took it for a blast I decided to check the oil. I was scared when I found that there was none in the frame( oil tank), not a drop , then I realised that someone had bypassed the frame as an oil tank so it is only running on what's on the sump. I've no idea why, but it seems to be working just fine.



No comments: