Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Saturday 14 December 2013

SHED TIME

Today I managed to get the Duke running again although I happend to put 2-stroke mix in by accident so it didn't run great. 
But what did happen was that I got a new battery for it. 
One on right is 13a/ hr lead acid jobby.
On the left is the new 9a/hr lithiam battery . 
Being lithiam it has a bigger cranking torque so you can use a smaller battery. Which is nice. 
But what's even better is it's so light. 
Fuck me when it arrived I thought the box was empty. Under 1kg compared to the old one being 5kgs. And you can mount it any way up you like. 
I'm well impressed. 

Plus I made a front mudguard. Looks a bit high in the pick but in the flesh it looks better. 

No comments: