Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Wednesday 31 July 2013

HOTROD HAYRIDE PT 2

 Loooong
 I dont know what this white car is but it was so bloody clean , I dont mean no dirt, I mean Shaved smooth with no crap. Not even any windscreen wipers.
 I have maneged to talk myself into another project.
My daughter nearly blew a gasket when i told her that when she is 16 she could ride something like this bobber.
That gives me a year to build one!

 Anna-Fur-Laxis .  I dont know how i manneged to get a picture when she wasn't pulling a cheeky face.
 Slammed
Nuff Said.

2 comments:

nacnud said...

I think the white car is a Lincoln Continental, though heavily modified.

OILY RAG said...

I wonderd what it was.
But you could have told me it was a fiesta as i no shit about cars.