Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Saturday 8 September 2012

SHIT START TO A GOOD DAY.

 This morning I woke up at 4am, left the house, then got on the the motorway in thick fog.
One hour later I was cold and seriously doubting my own safety.... So i stopped, had a hot chocolate,  gave myself a good talking too for not being hardcore (stupid) then rode home.
I have never turned back on a journey before but I really hated the 1hour I was riding and I had 4 more hours to go.
 But the day wasn't lost as i got invited to a HotRod Doo, where i met lots of friends old and new and i got the chance to ride my Triumph.
 Lots of hanging around and talking shit with a beer.

 Very cool XS250 that nearly hit the gravel on the entry to the carpark.
 OOOOOOHHHH!

YEAH TRUMPET POWER. The fucker started first kick, so i treated it to a nice ride out..

No comments: