Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Wednesday 22 August 2012

SATANS' TROUSERS

Excuse the photos my camera has gone TITS UP (broke)
The other day i said that the little baffle i made for my exhaust didn't do anything. Well after riding to work i realised that i was talking utter crap, again, and it has actually improved things a bit.
This put me on a mission to make some new end cans. I was thinking that 2 megaphone silencers would look cool as hell and sound as loud and fruity as SATANS' TROUSERS...
 So i went and got myself 1 meter of 3" stainless tube. I love going to the metal shop and getting some new steel, a length of steel has so much promise.
 Simply cut a 1' section (30cm if like me your metric) and cut a triangular section.
then squeez and work it. I still have my friends oxy-acetylin so that came in usefull, then i clamped the tube in shape with some jubily clips. 

 Then i had to sit and have a Guinness so that i was calm enough to weld, You can't TIG weld in a hurry it just dosn't work. 
I think that may look bloody ace.
 just one more to make then bolt in baffels and a link pipe.
Then the fuckers will hear me coming.

No comments: