Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Monday 4 June 2012

A NEW BIKE

This is a bike that a friend just bought. I asked him not to tell me that he was planning on selling it as im "Week-willed and skint", a bad combination , or a case of 'one thing has caused the other'.
Good news for me is that it isn't for sale. 
This is the reply he sent me...
  "If your weak willed what the fuck am I. I went to see the harley determined not to buy it, or at least to come away and think about it for a day or so. It was in my yard two hours after saying hello to to the bloke selling it.So the news for you is , you will probably not get any better as you get older either,which in my book is a " reason to be cheerfull.".
This made me chuckle (a lot)

No comments: