Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Monday 25 June 2012

2 WEEK HOLIDAY (AND A CHANCE TO BLOW MY OWN TRUMPET AGAIN)

http://blog.derestricted.com/racing/this-is-dirt-quake/
Have a gander at the link above. It was just sent to me by Hugo. And i'm grinning like an IDIOT.
I'm gunna be away for two weeks now so the BLOGS will be a bit sporadic but ill try and post some progress of my trip whilst on the road.
SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE.
ROB

2 comments:

Hugo said...

I figured out the "cant leave comments on your blog" symptom is my fault. My laptop's fault anyway.

OILY RAG said...

well done man. glad to have you with us.