Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Sunday 15 April 2012

JIM'S TRX

JIMBO (my old mate in Oz) has just finished puttin his TRX together and took it for a blast.
I had to get this picky from someones facebook because he hes a technophobe and is yet to work out how to send me a picture "Sort it out Jim".
NICE BIKE THOUGH. WELL DONE MATE.
 Jims bro 'Ben' has sent me more picks of Jims bike as he is a bit less of a technophobe.
CHEERS BEN

3 comments:

Hugo said...

It is a nice looking bike. I've got one myself and god knows they're not easy to find.
I wonder what he's done with all the electrics tha used to be under the seat...

OILY RAG said...

ill ask him where he has hidden the electrics.
i always wanted a TRX, apparently they are brilliant to ride but i dont think they sold many. Seems that nobody else liked them.

Hugo said...

I'll post mine soon on RockSolid's blog. It's a beautiful thing to ride.