Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Saturday 4 February 2012

ALL SORTS OF SHIT

 THIS IS THE PREDETOR VERSION`OF THE ALIEN BIKE I POSTED THE OTHER NT(THANKS JAN FOR THE PICK') I THINK WE ALL AGREE THAT IT'S A MINGIN BIKE.
SO HOW ABOUT THIS GUZZIE BELOW?
 OR HOW ABOUT SOME BLOKE IN A (HIGHLY PROTECTIVE) LUMBERJACK SHIRT AN GOGGLES GOING HELL FOR LEATHER ON A VINCENT?
 OR IF EITHER OF THOSE DONT FLOAT YOUR BOAT THEN HOW HOW ABOUT NURSES WITH GUNS...?

1 comment:

oxygeneuk said...

That's the sort of nurse I need . . My body is fucked . . . At least I could go in style . . .with happy memories . . . LOL . . .