Welcome technophobes, grease monkies, and motorheads

Welcome to a new'ish' site written by and with the imput from people who,s brains are so full of;
Technical abillity, Insane ideas, and the love of wierd and wonderfull shit, that there is no time in their over stressed brains for "CRAP" like spelling and punktuation.

Thursday 22 December 2011

SPORTSTER PT 2


 TODAY I FINNISHED WORK UNTILL THE NEW YEAR.
WAHOOO!
SO TODAY IVE BEEN IN THE SHED.
I HAD TO CUT THE FRAME AND BEND IT UP (GOT A LITTLE BIT SCARED AS ITS WAS STILL STANDARD, BUT NOT ANYMORE) THEN WELD IT BACK TOGETHER. I USED A TIG WITH STAINLESS FILLER ROD AS THE FRAME SECTION IS CAST.
THEN I WELDED IN SOME FLAT BAR TO SUPPORT THE SEAT UNIT. WELL MY TIG WELDING IS GETTING NEATER AND THE SEAT IS STARTING TO TAKE SHAPE.
THEN I PULLED THE REST OF THE FRONT END TO PIECES SO THAT I COULD SORT OUT THE NEW FORKS. BUT AS HARLEY HAVE WEIRD IMPERIAL TORX HEAD BOLTS I COULDN'T UNDOO THE FORKS SO THAT JOB WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMOROW.

No comments: